The exhibition, which will take place on June 7-9 in the German capital, clearly demonstrates that it has captured the attention of leading companies from different areas of the industry and from the most diverse countries.
Italy, Argentina, Norway, Czech Republic, New Zealand, Sweden, Canada, India, Turkey, China, Austria, UAE, China, Poland, Spain and Switzerland, besides Germany, have ensured their presence.
NGV2011 Berlin has been chosen by producers of natural gas compressors, pumps and CNG/LPG conversion kits, valves, LNG systems, cylinders, sequential injection systems and electronic components. Also, certification bodies, associations and press media, among others, will be attending the meeting.
The reasons for participating in NGV2011 Berlin are powerful and diverse. Below you will find just a few:
• The event has a strong international character due to European industry, which attracts the sector, worldwide.
• Platinum sponsorship is from erdgas mobil, powerful German NGV association.
• Methane is an essential part of the European Union strategy for transportation system.
• The five workshops, that will be simultaneously developed, represent a leap from the traditional conferences of the sector, for their interactive method and dynamism.
• A specialized press agency, from Germany, will support the promotion and repercussions of the exhibition.
• Berlin, the host city, combines history, culture and charm.
Book your stand right away!
Official Site: www.ngv2011berlin.com