– The perspectives of international OEMs on CNG
– LNG, dual fuel and dedicated technologies for heavy vehicles
– Biomethane and hydrogen blends, today solution for a large-scale sustainable mobility
– The virtuous circle in urban transport: biomethane from cities and farming landfills
– Natural gas distributors: CNG’s potentiality, synergy and political will
For further information, please visit the preliminary program.
All workshops will have simultaneous translation English-Italian and a permanent refreshment service, which will allow the program not to be subject to pre-established coffee-breaks hours.
As an example of sustainable mobility, the Italian city of Bologna has recently won the 2011 European Mobility Week Award on its tenth anniversary. The city was judged by an independent panel of mobility experts to have done the best job in promoting clean alternatives to using cars and involving citizens in activities to support sustainable urban mobility during European Mobility Week 2011.