– 3 day Conference Program, covering OEM perspectives, technical matters, marketing, policy and more
– 12 conference sessions and panel discussions
– 50 industry leaders and speakers representing all sectors of the industry
– 3 hour Technical Forum (November 6th)
– 2 Technical Tours (OEM, refuelling stations and conversion kits)
– 5,000 square meters of exhibition space with exhibitors from more than 30 countries
Already this premier event of the industry calendar has attracted the attention of media, government bodies, companies, associations and other events. North and South America and central Mexico are a hotbed of NGV development, with major infrastructure, fleet and technical developments featuring regularly in the media. There promises to be plenty more to tell at NGV Global 2012.
Event organisers, NGV Communications Group, reports that exhibition space is almost sold-out and it is fielding multiple daily inquiries about the Conference and Technical forum, Technical Tour and Gala Night.
NGV Global 2012, which will take place in Pavilion A of Banamex Center, Mexico City, on November 6-10, 2012.
Picture: Martha Delgado, Secretary of Environment of the Federal District Government, with Alejandro Gardella, Director of NGV Communications Group (event organizer)