* The indoor space of the exhibition and the outdoor area are totally sold, but there is always “one more place at the table”, if you have not yet decided whether to participate.
* The Conference exceeds by far previous events in terms of number of speakers, countries, organizations, companies and the variety of topics.
* The Gala Dinner at the Castel Sant’Angelo will be simply unforgettable. A glamorous evening with art, history and the finest cuisine, in a fantastic spot.
* An attractive technical tour to of Atac Roma’s NGV refueling station, the city transport company, will help understand how 237 NGV buses are daily refueled, the most important NGV public fleet in the world.
* Ad hoc meetings (IANGV, ISO, NGVA Europe, The GasHighWay Project and the Latin America NGV Association, among others) will take place simultaneously. This reinforces the character of “key event” that NGV2010 Roma will have for the sector.
* An important promotion made by Eni, the largest energy group of Italy, as main supporter of the event, as well as by the IANGV, the NGV System, the Fiera di Roma, the organizing group and its media, and a Communications and Marketing agency specially hired, reinforces the attendance to the event and the in situ demand.
* Transfers are free, on NGV buses. During the exhibition days there will be 10 regular transfer services between the Nuova Fiera di Roma and the Sheraton Hotel, as well as to attend the Gala Dinner and Technical Tour.
* The Nuova Fiera di Roma is the most modern exhibition center of Italy, equipped with the latest technology for exhibitions and conferences. It also has all necessary services and excellent suppliers.
* Rome, as host, is a unique place for its beauty and tradition. Known as the “Eternal City”, this name defines its magic and charm perfectly.
* More than 200 companies and bodies, between papers and exhibitors, will be presenting their products, projects and ideas from over 50 countries and all segments. It is undoubtedly the greatest worldwide NGV exhibition of the year.
Fur further information on this international event, visit www.ngv2010roma.com.