At the same time, the five NGV2012 Bologna Workshops will examine and discuss about the sustained evolution of technology and applications regarding natural gas through the following topics:
– The perspectives of international OEMs on CNG
– LNG, dual fuel and dedicated technologies for heavy vehicles
– Biomethane and hydrogen blends, today solution for a large-scale sustainable mobility
– The virtuous circle in urban transport: biomethane from cities and farming landfills
– Natural gas distributors: CNG’s potentiality, synergy and political will
In addition to the Exhibition and Workshops, NGV2012 Bolgona will be also the scenario against which high-level companies and associations interchange ideas. The first ad-hoc meeting takes place today and is organized by the NGVA Europe Technical Committee. You can read the complete agenda here, where you can find the different ad-hoc meetings and their respective dates and times.
Last but not least, on Wednesday 20, NGV2012 Bologna’s Gala Dinner will be held at a unique place: the Palazzo Re Enzo, which was built in 1245. In this imposing building, the group Charivari Ensemble will be responsible for delighting guests with a songs and dance show that will cover from the Middle Ages to the late Renaissance. These songs will alternate with intense melodies and colorful dances and pieces of the Palazzo’s songbook.
Although the online registration is closed, attendees will be able to register for all the activities at the Bologna Fiere.