Conferences & Courses “NGV, technologies for new natural energy sources”
NGV, as technology applied to increase energy concentration in gaseous fuels, facilitates its use in vehicles as well as for other purposes. “Natural gases” extends the concept, in the future, of methane extracted from oilfields to methane extracted from organic matter-biogas, to hydrogen extracted from water, coal or algae; they are obtained from nature, are renewable and reduce greenhouse emissions level.
V ExpoGNC 2011
An exhibition of vehicles and equipment at the service of saving, environment, new technologies and the high performance of multi-purpose vehicles and sports cars. Visit us.
* Find out how we take care of your vehicle and the environment with new NGV conversion technologies, and the even highest performance of “NGV-dedicated units”.
* Watch how and why your truck or van obtains savings above 50% in fuel.
* NGV Heavy-Duty transportation: less expensive, less noisy, less harmful to the environment, more efficient, more profitable, and with abundant fuel.
* The conversion to CNG of the official transport fleet as a way of reducing expenditures and increasing energy control and efficiency.
* A challenge at hand: Premium NGV, hydrogen-methane blend.
* Towards the Rosario-Bs. As., Bs. As.-Rosario Blue Corridor. A first fast-filling CNG option for Heavy-Duty transportation.
* Biogas, continuity and complement to NGV. The appropriate use of urban waste.
“Choose your technical tour”: those interested shall visit local factories in the morning based on a list of companies with contact details available on the event’s official website.
Area exclusive for vehicles exhibition and test-drive: big automotive show. All vehicles, all sizes, all functions, operating with clean and natural fuels, with racing cars and, of course, NGV-dedicated units –CNG only.
The event will take place on Thursday 10 and Friday 11 from 1 PM to 8 PM, and on Saturday 12 from 1 PM to 9 PM. Admission to the exhibition and conference will be free, and the only requirement is to pre-register online at the event’s website or on site at La Rural entrance.
For further information, visit www.expognc.com or contact firstname.lastname@example.org.