The topics are diverse as they are attractive. They are:
• European Challenges vs. Global Opportunities – The Perspective of International OEMs on CNG
• LNG, the Immediate Alternative for Road Transport
• Biomethane: Concrete, Affordable and Deployable-Now Solution for a Wide Sustainable Mobility
• Managing Urban Waste by Producing Biomethane. The Virtuous Circle in Urban Transport
• CNG: Potentiality, Synergy and Political Will
Register as workshop participant and obtain more benefits
Among other advantages, workshop participants will have access to all workshops (with simultaneous translation English-German and certificate of attendance), to the opening session, welcome cocktail reception and a fabulous Show & Dinner Night. Also, there will be permanent refreshment service and tickets to have lunch all three days of the event at the restaurantes of the Messe Berlin complex.
For further details of the workshops, rates and registration please go to www.ngv2011berlin.com/en/workshops.php.
We extended the deadline for one month, if you register before April 15th, you will get a 10% discount on official rates.